Smoothing & Relaxers
To have perfectly straight, smooth hair is on many girl’s wish list. Women want to look their best all the time. And we especially crave smooth manageable hair early in the mornings when most of our time is spent blow-drying or flat ironing it. Fusion Salon offers two solutions to save time and give you the smooth and straight hair we all love.
Keratin Blowout Smoothing System | $300
Keratin is a protein that is natural to your hair. A Keratin hair-straightening treatment is a great option for temporary smoothing and straightening of the hair.
- How It Works: A stylist applies a keratin hair-straightening product to your hair and then uses the heat of a flat iron to seal it in. The process takes about 90 minutes or longer, depending on your hair’s length.
- Time-Saving Tresses: If you usually style your hair straight, a keratin hair-straightening treatment could shorten your blow-dry time by 40% to 60%.
- Upkeep: After you get a keratin hair treatment, wait 3-4 days before washing to give the solution time to work. After that, use sodium-sulfate-free shampoo to help maintain the treatment.
- How Long It Lasts: Expect the results to last 2 to 2 1/2 months.
the Matrix opti smooth hair smooth straightening service | $100/hour
This innovative permanent hair straightening treatment infuses Ceramide to nourish hair, making it straighter, smoother, frizz-free and more manageable.
- How It Works: The Matrix Smooth Protect service features a deeply smoothing Ceramide infused treatment that repairs damaged hair and makes it healthier. Using the Opti Smooth range of products, hair is softer, straighter and smoother.
- Upkeep: Avoid shampooing and using hair clips and bands for a minimum of 72 hours after treatment, as it can create permanent bends in the hair and can lead to breakage. Also, wait 14 days before applying any type of color on your hair.
- How Long It Lasts: It is a permanent service, so the results will last until new hair growth. Even then, only touch-ups will be needed.
*Please note that this system cannot be used on Henna color treated hair.